Translation of incarnation in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c [Religion/Religión] [Mythol] encarnación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (embodiment) encarnación (feminine), personificación (feminine)
- Incarnation, a volume in the New Century Theology series, reads as an extended meditation on the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.
- The Incarnation of Jesus Christ is God's Self-revelation to the world.
- I write as an Anglican theologian of the Cross, who understands the Atonement, or God for us, as prior in theology to the Incarnation, or God with us.
- These deity incarnations are manifested to give facility to the devotees of the Lord so that they can worship Him in that particular deity form to whom they have developed attraction.
- The leader claims to be the incarnation of a deity, angel, or special messenger.
- ‘We recognise avatar as an incarnation of a deity,’ laughs Jayachandran.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.