Translation of incident in Spanish:
- 1.1 (event) the day passed without incidentel día transcurrió sin incidentesExample sentences1.2 (disturbance) there were several bloody incidents
hubo varios hechos de sangreExample sentences
- The occurrence and magnitude of incidents related to economic, social and political instability are unpredictable.
- Over the years Arthur has had many amusing incidents happen to him.
- I would like to relate a recent incident that happened to one of my friends in her 30s.
- The drivers claim they are at risk because of the nature of the job, and say that police have not been responding efficiently to emergency calls following assaults and violent incidents.
- Four footballers are facing court cases arising out of two separate alleged incidents involving violent assaults.
- Other incidents included violent disturbances, assault on a 23-year-old man, shouting threats to kill and spitting at residents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than