- 1.1 (event) incidente (masculine), episodio (masculine) the day passed without incident el día transcurrió sin incidentesMore example sentences1.2 (disturbance) incidente (masculine) there were several bloody incidents hubo varios hechos de sangre
More example sentences
- The occurrence and magnitude of incidents related to economic, social and political instability are unpredictable.
- Over the years Arthur has had many amusing incidents happen to him.
- I would like to relate a recent incident that happened to one of my friends in her 30s.
- The drivers claim they are at risk because of the nature of the job, and say that police have not been responding efficiently to emergency calls following assaults and violent incidents.
- Four footballers are facing court cases arising out of two separate alleged incidents involving violent assaults.
- Other incidents included violent disturbances, assault on a 23-year-old man, shouting threats to kill and spitting at residents.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to