Translation of incident in Spanish:
- 1.1 (event) incidente (masculine), episodio (masculine) the day passed without incident el día transcurrió sin incidentesExample sentences1.2 (disturbance) incidente (masculine) there were several bloody incidents hubo varios hechos de sangre
- The occurrence and magnitude of incidents related to economic, social and political instability are unpredictable.
- Over the years Arthur has had many amusing incidents happen to him.
- I would like to relate a recent incident that happened to one of my friends in her 30s.
- The drivers claim they are at risk because of the nature of the job, and say that police have not been responding efficiently to emergency calls following assaults and violent incidents.
- Four footballers are facing court cases arising out of two separate alleged incidents involving violent assaults.
- Other incidents included violent disturbances, assault on a 23-year-old man, shouting threats to kill and spitting at residents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to