Translation of incident in Spanish:
- 1.1 (event) incidente (masculine), episodio (masculine) the day passed without incident el día transcurrió sin incidentesExample sentences1.2 (disturbance) incidente (masculine) there were several bloody incidents hubo varios hechos de sangre
- The occurrence and magnitude of incidents related to economic, social and political instability are unpredictable.
- Over the years Arthur has had many amusing incidents happen to him.
- I would like to relate a recent incident that happened to one of my friends in her 30s.
- The drivers claim they are at risk because of the nature of the job, and say that police have not been responding efficiently to emergency calls following assaults and violent incidents.
- Four footballers are facing court cases arising out of two separate alleged incidents involving violent assaults.
- Other incidents included violent disturbances, assault on a 23-year-old man, shouting threats to kill and spitting at residents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.