Translation of inclusive in Spanish:
- 1.1(price/charge)to be inclusive
ofsomethingincluir algothat's inclusive of transporteso incluye el transporteall prices are inclusive of VATtodos los precios son con el IVA incluidoExample sentences1.2 (including dates, figures mentioned)
(British English) (after noun)from the 23rd to the 27th inclusive
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
inclusivedel 23 al 27, ambos inclusiveExample sentences
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.