Translation of inclusive in Spanish:
- 1.1(price/charge)to be inclusivetodo incluido
ofsomethingthat's inclusive of transportincluir algoall prices are inclusive of VATeso incluye el transportetodos los precios son con el IVA incluidoExample sentences1.2 (including dates, figures mentioned)
(British English) (after noun)from the 23rd to the 27th inclusivedel 23 al 27, ambos inclusiveExample sentences
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.