- 1.1 [price/charge] global, todo incluido to be inclusive
ofsth incluir* algo that's inclusive of transport eso incluye el transporte all prices are inclusive of VAT todos los precios son con el IVA incluidoMore example sentences1.2 (including dates, figures mentioned) (British English/inglés británico) (after noun/detrás del nombre) inclusive from the 23rd to the 27th inclusive del 23 al 27, ambos inclusive
More example sentences
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.