Translation of inclusive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [price/charge] global, todo incluido to be inclusive
ofsth incluir* algo that's inclusive of transport eso incluye el transporte all prices are inclusive of VAT todos los precios son con el IVA incluidoExample sentences1.2 (including dates, figures mentioned) (British English/inglés británico) (after noun/detrás del nombre) inclusive from the 23rd to the 27th inclusive del 23 al 27, ambos inclusive
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.