Translation of inclusive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [price/charge] global, todo incluido to be inclusive
ofsth incluir* algo that's inclusive of transport eso incluye el transporte all prices are inclusive of VAT todos los precios son con el IVA incluidoExample sentences1.2 (including dates, figures mentioned) (British English/inglés británico) (after noun/detrás del nombre) inclusive from the 23rd to the 27th inclusive del 23 al 27, ambos inclusive
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.