Translation of incoming in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1 (inbound) the area has been closed to incoming trafficno se permite la entrada de vehículos a la zonadelays are reported in all incoming servicestodos los servicios están llegando con retrasothe incoming tidela marea (que sube)incoming mail is sorted downstairsla correspondencia que se recibe se clasifica abajothe secretary takes all incoming callsla secretaria atiende todas las llamadasincoming calls onlysolo recibe llamadasno incoming callssolo llamadas al exteriorExample sentences
- There are presently only 50 stations to process incoming visitors, and that may not be adequate to handle the traffic surge.
- In this process, incoming ballast water is spun rapidly to extract denser particles, which are then pumped back into the water outside.
- The incoming energy is processed and compared against known agent spectra.
- 2 (about to take office)(president/administration/principal)
- Caden Martin was the student body incoming Treasurer and President of the Debate Club.
- Kathleen Hosey in her capacity as Federation CDA congratulated the incoming officers in their appointments.
- Although he had lost his bid for re-election, Parker legally remained in office until the incoming administration was sworn in.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.