- 1.1 (inbound) the area has been closed to incoming traffic no se permite la entrada de vehículos a la zona delays are reported in all incoming services todos los servicios están llegando con retraso the incoming tide la marea (que sube) incoming mail is sorted downstairs la correspondencia que se recibe se clasifica abajo the secretary takes all incoming calls la secretaria atiende todas las llamadas incoming calls only solo recibe llamadas no incoming calls solo llamadas al exteriorMore example sentences1.2 (about to take office) [president/administration/principal] entrante
More example sentences
- There are presently only 50 stations to process incoming visitors, and that may not be adequate to handle the traffic surge.
- In this process, incoming ballast water is spun rapidly to extract denser particles, which are then pumped back into the water outside.
- The incoming energy is processed and compared against known agent spectra.
- Caden Martin was the student body incoming Treasurer and President of the Debate Club.
- Kathleen Hosey in her capacity as Federation CDA congratulated the incoming officers in their appointments.
- Although he had lost his bid for re-election, Parker legally remained in office until the incoming administration was sworn in.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.