Translation of incoming in Spanish:
adjective (before noun)
- 1.1 (inbound) See examples: the area has been closed to incoming trafficdelays are reported in all incoming servicesno se permite la entrada de vehículos a la zonathe incoming tidetodos los servicios están llegando con retrasoincoming mail is sorted downstairsla marea(que sube)the secretary takes all incoming callsla correspondencia que se recibe se clasifica abajoincoming calls onlyla secretaria atiende todas las llamadasno incoming callssolo recibe llamadassolo llamadas al exteriorExample sentences1.2 (about to take office)
- There are presently only 50 stations to process incoming visitors, and that may not be adequate to handle the traffic surge.
- In this process, incoming ballast water is spun rapidly to extract denser particles, which are then pumped back into the water outside.
- The incoming energy is processed and compared against known agent spectra.
- Caden Martin was the student body incoming Treasurer and President of the Debate Club.
- Kathleen Hosey in her capacity as Federation CDA congratulated the incoming officers in their appointments.
- Although he had lost his bid for re-election, Parker legally remained in office until the incoming administration was sworn in.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.