Translation of incoming in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (inbound) the area has been closed to incoming traffic no se permite la entrada de vehículos a la zona delays are reported in all incoming services todos los servicios están llegando con retraso the incoming tide la marea ([ que sube ]) incoming mail is sorted downstairs la correspondencia que se recibe se clasifica abajo the secretary takes all incoming calls la secretaria atiende todas las llamadas incoming calls only solo recibe llamadas no incoming calls solo llamadas al exteriorExample sentences1.2 (about to take office) [president/administration/principal] entrante
- There are presently only 50 stations to process incoming visitors, and that may not be adequate to handle the traffic surge.
- In this process, incoming ballast water is spun rapidly to extract denser particles, which are then pumped back into the water outside.
- The incoming energy is processed and compared against known agent spectra.
- Caden Martin was the student body incoming Treasurer and President of the Debate Club.
- Kathleen Hosey in her capacity as Federation CDA congratulated the incoming officers in their appointments.
- Although he had lost his bid for re-election, Parker legally remained in office until the incoming administration was sworn in.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.