Translation of incompetent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (inept)(work)
ineficazExample sentences1.2 (disqualified) (Law) to be incompetent to +
- This crew appears to be so power-hungry, and so incompetent in carrying out their radical programs, that only disaster will result if they gain a second term.
- Not necessarily incompetent, they are opportunists who seize the chance to make lots of money for doing relatively little work.
- The point is not to say that planners are necessary corrupt or incompetent; but simply that they cannot fail to see things from the point of view of how they, personally, may be affected by their own decisions.
infinitiveser incapaz para+ infinitive
no tener capacidad
para+ infinitiveExample sentences
- I am horrified that thousands of pounds of taxpayer's money is being spent employing solicitors and barristers who are incompetent.
- If that proves to be the case, input from psychologists will become even more important in determining how the law treats defendants deemed incompetent to stand trial.
- The head of state must be a Muslim, and non-Muslims are incompetent to testify against Muslims.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.