- 1 [Med] incontinenteMore example sentences
- Two-hourly reminders to void may control many incontinent people, especially in the nursing home.
- A patient who is diabetic, receiving antibiotics or immunosuppressive therapy incontinent, or perspiring heavily faces additional risk: he or she could acquire a fungal skin infection.
- This covers the initial error and later events, when I went into retention a third time, lost the sensation of urination, and was doubly incontinent with diminished sensation in the genital region.
- 2 2.1 (unrestrained) [literario/literary] inmoderado, exagerado 2.2 (licentious) [arch & euph] incontinenteMore example sentences
- In this case ‘FU’ is a shorthand employed by party whips to describe sexually incontinent MPs who have thus far managed to keep their sordid secrets from their spouses but not the party managers.
- Some people - say, for example, certain sexually incontinent recovering Catholics - just don't take well to compromise, no matter how much or how little.
- Worse, instead of picking up plaudits and slowly building up a power base in Washington she found herself being derided as a doormat for her sexually incontinent husband.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.