- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] incontinenteMore example sentences
- Two-hourly reminders to void may control many incontinent people, especially in the nursing home.
- A patient who is diabetic, receiving antibiotics or immunosuppressive therapy incontinent, or perspiring heavily faces additional risk: he or she could acquire a fungal skin infection.
- This covers the initial error and later events, when I went into retention a third time, lost the sensation of urination, and was doubly incontinent with diminished sensation in the genital region.
- 2 2.1 (unrestrained) [literary/literario] inmoderado, exagerado 2.2 (licentious) [arch & euph] incontinenteMore example sentences
- In this case ‘FU’ is a shorthand employed by party whips to describe sexually incontinent MPs who have thus far managed to keep their sordid secrets from their spouses but not the party managers.
- Some people - say, for example, certain sexually incontinent recovering Catholics - just don't take well to compromise, no matter how much or how little.
- Worse, instead of picking up plaudits and slowly building up a power base in Washington she found herself being derided as a doormat for her sexually incontinent husband.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.