Translation of inconvenience in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (unsuitability, troublesomeness)Example sentences
- The 48-hour strikes would mean huge personal inconvenience.
- Besides personal inconvenience, there are environmental and economic impacts to this situation as well.
- It needs to be cherished and supported, even if this involves a certain amount of personal inconvenience.
- 2 uncountable (trouble)molestias (feminine plural)I'm afraid I put them to great inconvenience
inconvenientes (masculine plural)me temo que les causé muchas molestias or muchos inconvenientes
- 3 countable (drawback, nuisance) not having a telephone is a great inconvenienceno tener teléfono es un gran inconveniente or una gran desventajaExample sentences
- Back in the city, his status protects the family from the escalating inconveniences and snags of everyday life, from the food and the fuel shortages; within the house, Papa's reign of terror is unleashed.
- In these films, everyone who deserves to be happy ends up with what he or she desires, despite any temporary inconveniences or minor setbacks.
- The other artists are those who tend to ignore what is comforting and instead champion life's difficulties, contradictions and inconveniences.
- causarle molestias aI hope that the change in plan won't inconvenience youespero que el cambio de planes no le cause molestiasI don't want them to inconvenience themselves on my accountno quiero que se molesten por míExample sentences
- Also that some have been inconvenienced, with difficulties in reaching Bootham.
- The Richmond Hill shop is due to close on Tuesday December 30, greatly inconveniencing the many elderly residents who will have to contend with a steep trek in order to reach another branch.
- Members of Fulford Parish Council fear residents will be greatly inconvenienced by the loss of the Main Street petrol station and its small shop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.