Translation of inconvenience in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (unsuitability, troublesomeness) inconveniencia (feminine), incomodidad (feminine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (trouble) molestias (feminine plural), inconvenientes (masculine plural) I'm afraid I put them to great inconvenience me temo que les causé muchas molestias or muchos inconvenientesExample sentences1.3 countable/numerable (drawback, nuisance) inconveniente (masculine), desventaja (feminine) not having a telephone is a great inconvenience no tener teléfono es un gran inconveniente or una gran desventaja
- The 48-hour strikes would mean huge personal inconvenience.
- Besides personal inconvenience, there are environmental and economic impacts to this situation as well.
- It needs to be cherished and supported, even if this involves a certain amount of personal inconvenience.
- Back in the city, his status protects the family from the escalating inconveniences and snags of everyday life, from the food and the fuel shortages; within the house, Papa's reign of terror is unleashed.
- In these films, everyone who deserves to be happy ends up with what he or she desires, despite any temporary inconveniences or minor setbacks.
- The other artists are those who tend to ignore what is comforting and instead champion life's difficulties, contradictions and inconveniences.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.