- 1.1 u (unsuitability, troublesomeness) inconveniencia (f), incomodidad (f) 1.2 u (trouble) molestias (fpl), inconvenientes (mpl) I'm afraid I put them to great inconvenience me temo que les causé muchas molestias or muchos inconvenientesMore example sentences1.3 c (drawback, nuisance) inconveniente (m), desventaja (f) not having a telephone is a great inconvenience no tener teléfono es un gran inconveniente or una gran desventaja
More example sentences
- The 48-hour strikes would mean huge personal inconvenience.
- Besides personal inconvenience, there are environmental and economic impacts to this situation as well.
- It needs to be cherished and supported, even if this involves a certain amount of personal inconvenience.
- Back in the city, his status protects the family from the escalating inconveniences and snags of everyday life, from the food and the fuel shortages; within the house, Papa's reign of terror is unleashed.
- In these films, everyone who deserves to be happy ends up with what he or she desires, despite any temporary inconveniences or minor setbacks.
- The other artists are those who tend to ignore what is comforting and instead champion life's difficulties, contradictions and inconveniences.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.
- causarle molestias a I hope that the change in plan won't inconvenience you espero que el cambio de planes no le cause molestias I don't want them to inconvenience themselves on my account no quiero que se molesten por míMore example sentences
- Also that some have been inconvenienced, with difficulties in reaching Bootham.
- The Richmond Hill shop is due to close on Tuesday December 30, greatly inconveniencing the many elderly residents who will have to contend with a steep trek in order to reach another branch.
- Members of Fulford Parish Council fear residents will be greatly inconvenienced by the loss of the Main Street petrol station and its small shop.