- 1 1.1 (take in) [idea/plan] incorporar to incorporate sth
intosth incorporar algo aalgo to incorporate sth withsth amalgamar algo conalgo 1.2 (include, contain) incluir*, comprender Great Britain incorporates England, Scotland and Wales Gran Bretaña incluye or comprende Inglaterra, Escocia y GalesMore example sentences
- It was incorporated into the factory's main wastewater treatment scheme.
- When completed, the balls are incorporated into other objects before they are sold, including trophies and lamp stands.
- Nine previously unreported markers were incorporated into the integrated map.
- 2 [Busn] [Law] [business/enterprise] constituir* (en sociedad) a company incorporated in the State of New Jersey una compañía constituida en el estado de Nueva JerseyMore example sentences
- The defendant corporation was incorporated under, and subsists under, the laws of Ontario and has its head office in the City of Toronto.
- Typically, the corporate veil is pierced when the company is incorporated for an illegal, fraudulent or improper purpose.
- But, if the company is incorporated abroad, English liquidators' ability to get in and realise the company's foreign assets will be very limited.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)