Translation of incorporate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (take in)(idea/plan)to incorporate something
intosomethingto incorporate somethingincorporar algo aalgo withsomething1.2 (include, contain) Great Britain incorporates England, Scotland and Walesamalgamar algo conalgoGran Bretaña incluye or comprende Inglaterra, Escocia y GalesExample sentences
- It was incorporated into the factory's main wastewater treatment scheme.
- When completed, the balls are incorporated into other objects before they are sold, including trophies and lamp stands.
- Nine previously unreported markers were incorporated into the integrated map.
- 2 (Business, Law)(business/enterprise)a company incorporated in the State of New Jerseyuna compañía constituida en el estado de Nueva JerseyExample sentences
- The defendant corporation was incorporated under, and subsists under, the laws of Ontario and has its head office in the City of Toronto.
- Typically, the corporate veil is pierced when the company is incorporated for an illegal, fraudulent or improper purpose.
- But, if the company is incorporated abroad, English liquidators' ability to get in and realise the company's foreign assets will be very limited.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the