Translation of incorporate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (take in)(idea/plan)to incorporate something
intosomethingincorporar algoto incorporate something aalgo withsomethingamalgamar algo1.2 (include, contain) Great Britain incorporates England, Scotland and Wales conalgoGran Bretaña incluye or comprende Inglaterra, Escocia y GalesExample sentences
- It was incorporated into the factory's main wastewater treatment scheme.
- When completed, the balls are incorporated into other objects before they are sold, including trophies and lamp stands.
- Nine previously unreported markers were incorporated into the integrated map.
- 2 (Business, Law)(business/enterprise)a company incorporated in the State of New Jersey
constituir (en sociedad)una compañía constituida en el estado de Nueva JerseyExample sentences
- The defendant corporation was incorporated under, and subsists under, the laws of Ontario and has its head office in the City of Toronto.
- Typically, the corporate veil is pierced when the company is incorporated for an illegal, fraudulent or improper purpose.
- But, if the company is incorporated abroad, English liquidators' ability to get in and realise the company's foreign assets will be very limited.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.