- 1.1 (not believable, extraordinary) [story/excuse/coincidence] increíble it was incredible that nobody was killed fue increíble que nadie resultara muerto incredible though it may seem aunque parezca increíble, aunque parezca mentiraMore example sentences1.2 (wonderful) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
More example sentences
- So incredible did this appear, that we could hardly believe our eyes when we saw it.
- Many of the events that take place seem implausible, even at times incredible.
- But it is the way he frames that opposing suggestion which is utterly incredible.
More example sentences1.3 (terrible) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
- What made the feat even more incredible is that he scored the hole in one on the ninth and he was playing the third at the time.
- Probably over the last four seasons they have been stronger, so to do what we did last year was an incredible feat.
- His portraits are incredible feats of mastery and the hardest of his constant commissions.
- Being in such close contact with wild animals has also been an incredible source of wonder.
- The play encourages us to wonder about an incredible aspect of our history.
- Fuchs uses incredible speed and excellent defensive skills to pass many serves and dig a lot of attacks.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.