- 1.1 (not believable, extraordinary) [story/excuse/coincidence] increíble it was incredible that nobody was killed fue increíble que nadie resultara muerto incredible though it may seem aunque parezca increíble, aunque parezca mentiraMore example sentences1.2 (wonderful) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
More example sentences
- So incredible did this appear, that we could hardly believe our eyes when we saw it.
- Many of the events that take place seem implausible, even at times incredible.
- But it is the way he frames that opposing suggestion which is utterly incredible.
More example sentences1.3 (terrible) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
- What made the feat even more incredible is that he scored the hole in one on the ninth and he was playing the third at the time.
- Probably over the last four seasons they have been stronger, so to do what we did last year was an incredible feat.
- His portraits are incredible feats of mastery and the hardest of his constant commissions.
- Being in such close contact with wild animals has also been an incredible source of wonder.
- The play encourages us to wonder about an incredible aspect of our history.
- Fuchs uses incredible speed and excellent defensive skills to pass many serves and dig a lot of attacks.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.