Translation of incredible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (not believable, extraordinary) [story/excuse/coincidence] increíble it was incredible that nobody was killed fue increíble que nadie resultara muerto incredible though it may seem aunque parezca increíble, aunque parezca mentiraExample sentences1.2 (wonderful) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
- So incredible did this appear, that we could hardly believe our eyes when we saw it.
- Many of the events that take place seem implausible, even at times incredible.
- But it is the way he frames that opposing suggestion which is utterly incredible.
Example sentences1.3 (terrible) [colloquial/familiar] increíble
- What made the feat even more incredible is that he scored the hole in one on the ninth and he was playing the third at the time.
- Probably over the last four seasons they have been stronger, so to do what we did last year was an incredible feat.
- His portraits are incredible feats of mastery and the hardest of his constant commissions.
- Being in such close contact with wild animals has also been an incredible source of wonder.
- The play encourages us to wonder about an incredible aspect of our history.
- Fuchs uses incredible speed and excellent defensive skills to pass many serves and dig a lot of attacks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the