Translation of incredible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (not believable, extraordinary)(story/excuse/coincidence)it was incredible that nobody was killed
increíblefue increíble que nadie resultara muertoincredible though it may seemaunque parezca increíble
aunque parezca mentiraExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (wonderful) [colloquial]
- So incredible did this appear, that we could hardly believe our eyes when we saw it.
- Many of the events that take place seem implausible, even at times incredible.
- But it is the way he frames that opposing suggestion which is utterly incredible.
Example sentences1.3 (terrible) [colloquial]
- What made the feat even more incredible is that he scored the hole in one on the ninth and he was playing the third at the time.
- Probably over the last four seasons they have been stronger, so to do what we did last year was an incredible feat.
- His portraits are incredible feats of mastery and the hardest of his constant commissions.
- Being in such close contact with wild animals has also been an incredible source of wonder.
- The play encourages us to wonder about an incredible aspect of our history.
- Fuchs uses incredible speed and excellent defensive skills to pass many serves and dig a lot of attacks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.