Translation of increment in Spanish:
- 1 (in salary)incremento (masculine) (salarial) [formal]Example sentences
- We need more troops in order to secure the region, and we then need an additional increment of non-American troops so we can begin to bring some of our men and women home.
- A lot of the controversies have been around what's the next step in standards - do we add an additional increment in such and so emission or do we add an additional type of emission to the suite of things we already regulate?
- During operation, the light guide is stepped across the tissue surface at a fixed increment, and fluorescence measurements are made from each discrete site.
- This means, however, that the mother may lose not only her proficiency in her job, but also the regular salary increments that go along with normal performance.
- The second round of talks on the annual wage and salary increments ended unresolved over the overtime issue.
- As private sector workers they are not legally entitled to automatic increments in base salary.
- 2 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- We estimated meal size from the sum of positive mass increments recorded between weighings.
- But it does have an increment and decrement function, and primitive flow control.
- If the hazard ratio is larger than one, then an increment increase in the variable causes an increase in the risk of predation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.