- 1.1 (in salary) incremento (masculine) (salarial) [formal], aumento (masculine) (de sueldo)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] incremento (masculine)
- We need more troops in order to secure the region, and we then need an additional increment of non-American troops so we can begin to bring some of our men and women home.
- A lot of the controversies have been around what's the next step in standards - do we add an additional increment in such and so emission or do we add an additional type of emission to the suite of things we already regulate?
- During operation, the light guide is stepped across the tissue surface at a fixed increment, and fluorescence measurements are made from each discrete site.
More example sentences
- This means, however, that the mother may lose not only her proficiency in her job, but also the regular salary increments that go along with normal performance.
- The second round of talks on the annual wage and salary increments ended unresolved over the overtime issue.
- As private sector workers they are not legally entitled to automatic increments in base salary.
- We estimated meal size from the sum of positive mass increments recorded between weighings.
- But it does have an increment and decrement function, and primitive flow control.
- If the hazard ratio is larger than one, then an increment increase in the variable causes an increase in the risk of predation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)