Translation of incubate in Spanish:
- 1 (Zoology)(eggs)
- When most birds incubate eggs, the females often produce high levels of prolactin, a hormone involved in parental behavior.
- Like the eggs of birds, monotreme eggs are incubated and hatched outside the body of the mother.
- Both male and female kingfishers incubate the eggs, which take 2 to 4 weeks to hatch.
- The so-called ‘primary males’ can be produced at high frequency in the laboratory by incubating developing embryos at temperatures between 18° and 20°.
- The embryos are incubated in the laboratory for an additional two to four days and transferred to the female partner's uterus.
- The resulting embryos were incubated in 750 ml Zuger bottles at a constant temperature of 28.2 0.2°C until yolk sac resorption.
- Matthew had still been incubating the disease when he gave blood and my heart goes out to the people who were given it.
- What about the patient who either withholds this information, does not know his or her health status, or might be incubating an infection without any signs or symptoms?
- Best Mate did not look himself before the race, and in retrospect he should not have taken part, especially as we now know that he was incubating an infection and started to cough on the way home.
empollar(egg/embryo/bacteria)it takes 14 days to incubate
incubarsetiene un período de incubación de 14 días
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.