- [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] [Zoology/Zoología] incubadora (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The men raised £655.28 for BLISS - a charity which provides incubators to hospitals with premature babies.
- The baby will be placed in a special incubator in an intensive care unit and monitored around the clock.
- In the go-go days, dot.coms went public and were coddled by investors like premature babies in incubators.
- He had to balance conditions inside the incubator to make sure the fungus would not grow and the eggs would not dry up.
- While sealing containers with parafilm can adversely affect plant growth, maximum elongation of the well-watered controls on filter boards was similar whether they were sealed with parafilm or grown in a ventilated incubator.
- The new embryos are grown in an incubator for several days and then implanted into recipient females.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.