- [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] [Zoology/Zoología] incubadora (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The men raised £655.28 for BLISS - a charity which provides incubators to hospitals with premature babies.
- The baby will be placed in a special incubator in an intensive care unit and monitored around the clock.
- In the go-go days, dot.coms went public and were coddled by investors like premature babies in incubators.
- He had to balance conditions inside the incubator to make sure the fungus would not grow and the eggs would not dry up.
- While sealing containers with parafilm can adversely affect plant growth, maximum elongation of the well-watered controls on filter boards was similar whether they were sealed with parafilm or grown in a ventilated incubator.
- The new embryos are grown in an incubator for several days and then implanted into recipient females.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.