Translation of incubator in Spanish:
- [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] [Zoology/Zoología] incubadora (feminine)Example sentences
- The men raised £655.28 for BLISS - a charity which provides incubators to hospitals with premature babies.
- The baby will be placed in a special incubator in an intensive care unit and monitored around the clock.
- In the go-go days, dot.coms went public and were coddled by investors like premature babies in incubators.
- He had to balance conditions inside the incubator to make sure the fungus would not grow and the eggs would not dry up.
- While sealing containers with parafilm can adversely affect plant growth, maximum elongation of the well-watered controls on filter boards was similar whether they were sealed with parafilm or grown in a ventilated incubator.
- The new embryos are grown in an incubator for several days and then implanted into recipient females.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the