- 1.1 [illness] incurableMore example sentences1.2 [habit] incorregible; [optimist/romantic] incorregible, empedernido, sin remedio
More example sentences
- But the claim that a product can cure an incurable disease should sound alarms.
- In this week's program we hear the personal stories of three people who have been struck down with the incurable illness Motor Neurone Disease.
- This predictability of the dying phase is not always as clear in other chronic incurable diseases.
- Hughes is well cast as the sympathetic, Candide-like Simon, an incurable optimist who talks about hopelessness without quite grasping the concept himself.
- There are signs of improvement, but only an incurable optimist would conclude that the game is in rude health.
- ‘I find most skeptics to be incurable optimists,’ Hyde continues.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...