Translation of indebted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (owing gratitude)to be indebted
tosomebody ( forsomething)estar en deudaI am indebted to you for all you have done conalguien ( poralgo)estoy en deuda contigo por todo lo que has hechohe is greatly indebted to Renoir
te estoy or te quedo muy agradecido por todo lo que has hechole debe mucho a RenoirExample sentences1.2 (owing money)
- The government and all citizens are indebted to them for their service.
- What this means is that if someone was very good to him and did him some favours, he would be indebted to them for life.
- The fire service were also on the scene swiftly and we are indebted to them for their actions.
- This does not cover countries like Nigeria, which is among the most indebted, but owes the money to private lenders.
- Several farmers explained that as they become more indebted they have to turn to private traders and money lenders.
- The indebted Bassanio needs to marry Portia for money as much as for love.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.