- 1.1 (obscene) [language/gesture] indecenteMore example sentences1.2 (unseemly) indecoroso
More example sentences
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.