Translation of indecent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (obscene) [language/gesture] indecenteExample sentences1.2 (unseemly) indecoroso
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.