- 1.1 (obscene) [language/gesture] indecenteMore example sentences1.2 (unseemly) indecoroso
More example sentences
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.