Translation of indelible in Spanish:
- [stain/marker] indeleble, imborrable; [ink] indeleble; [impression/memory] indeleble, imborrableExample sentences
- If you ask Liberians if they voted, they will proudly show you their thumb painted with indelible ink, the mark of the voter.
- Voters who do turn up to the polling stations today will have their thumb marked with indelible ink to prevent them voting more than once.
- Voters will have their finger marked with indelible ink to avoid repeat ballots.
- Both the weather and the cost of living seem to have left an indelible impression on the star's memory since his last visit, but he said he would still be keen to make another film here.
- Learning through hands-on experiences leaves a more indelible impression.
- Witnessing the devastation and tragic scenes of human suffering left an indelible impression on Burchett and had a profound effect on the rest of his life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas