Translation of index-linked in Spanish:
- (especially British English)indexadoExample sentences
- I have a state pension but my husband has an index-linked pension.
- Public-sector pension payments are index-linked, so they will rise in line with inflation.
- Maybe we won't have to work till we drop to pay all those index-linked public sector pensions.
Definition of index-linked in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.