Translation of index-linked in Spanish:
- (esp (British English) )indexado
- I have a state pension but my husband has an index-linked pension.
- Public-sector pension payments are index-linked, so they will rise in line with inflation.
- Maybe we won't have to work till we drop to pay all those index-linked public sector pensions.
Definition of index-linked in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.