Translation of indicate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (point out) to indicate something
tosomebodyseñalarle algo aalguienExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Cars)
- Census figures released Friday indicate Indiana County's population has stayed virtually static at 89,605 residents.
- Figures indicate the EU expects Ireland to resume its position as the Union's fastest-growing economy.
- Figures released indicate a 2% increase in unemployment in the south east.
Example sentences1.3 (mark) (often passive) is it indicated on the map?
- An appropriate physical examination and necessary medically indicated investigation are clearly essential.
- Insulin therapy also is indicated in patients with contraindications to antidiabetic medications.
- The other part of the schedule lists immunizations indicated and contraindicated by medical conditions.
¿está señalado en el mapa?1.4 (register)(instrument/scale)
- So don't get mad when a driver does not indicate to go to the left lane; remember that he or she just might not be expert enough to disregard the Highway Code.
- Moments before the crash, a retired PC watched a blue car indicate then pull out ahead and overtake a horse box.
- If that driver was indicating properly, which I see no reason to assume he wasn't, then the motorcyclist should never have attempted to overtake.
- The background, which I certainly was not aware of, has been indicated to me briefly.
- She briefly indicates the conflicting written evidence that an historian investigating this incident must consider.
- In the first two articles in this series I have briefly indicated some of the main currents of Nietzsche's thought.
- Again the camera meter will indicate a shutter speed and an aperture to give you an 18% grey object.
- Estimates from tide gauges indicate that sea level has changed at the rate of 1.8 to 2.4 mm/yr over the last century.
- The junction box has two meters indicating the voltage and load capacity readings.
- 2 2.1 (show)(change/condition)there's nothing to indicate whether they approve or not
ser indicio or señal deno hay nada que indique si les parece bien o noExample sentences2.2 (state)
- Nevertheless, he acknowledged the ‘market rebound’ as indicating a ‘growing’ consumer confidence here.
- I read the piece twice and tried to see the any sign that indicates such a victory for the insurgents but I failed in both trials.
- One source close to the meeting said the deal hasn't been signed yet and indicated a few more hurdles had to be overcome before there would be any white smoke.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.