Translation of indication in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (sign, hint) we were given no indication of what was going to happenno se nos dio ningún indicio or ninguna pauta de lo que iba a ocurrirthere is every indication that …todo parece indicar que …the footprints give us some indication of the animal's size
todo parece apuntar a que …las huellas nos dan una idea del tamaño del animalExample sentences
- If the patient is unwilling to sign a written indication of this refusal, this too should be noted in writing.
- Well, later in the piece we get some indication of what our correspondent really thinks.
- That gives an indication of how informed they intend to be for the remainder of this debate.
- 2 countable (Medicine)Example sentences
- Perhaps impaired glucose tolerance should be an indication for treatment.
- Prior intrauterine therapy is not an indication for an elective caesarean section.
- Failure to establish regular breathing in the first minute after birth is an indication for assisted ventilation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.