- 1.1 c u (sign, hint) indicio (m) we were given no indication of what was going to happen no se nos dio ningún indicio or ninguna pauta de lo que iba a ocurrir there is every indication that … todo parece indicar que …, todo parece apuntar a que … the footprints give us some indication of the animal's size las huellas nos dan una idea del tamaño del animalMore example sentences1.2 c [Med] indicación (f)
More example sentences
- If the patient is unwilling to sign a written indication of this refusal, this too should be noted in writing.
- Well, later in the piece we get some indication of what our correspondent really thinks.
- That gives an indication of how informed they intend to be for the remainder of this debate.
- Perhaps impaired glucose tolerance should be an indication for treatment.
- Prior intrauterine therapy is not an indication for an elective caesarean section.
- Failure to establish regular breathing in the first minute after birth is an indication for assisted ventilation.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)