Translation of indication in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (sign, hint) indicio (masculine) we were given no indication of what was going to happen no se nos dio ningún indicio or ninguna pauta de lo que iba a ocurrir there is every indication that … todo parece indicar que …, todo parece apuntar a que … the footprints give us some indication of the animal's size las huellas nos dan una idea del tamaño del animalExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Medicine/Medicina] indicación (feminine)
- If the patient is unwilling to sign a written indication of this refusal, this too should be noted in writing.
- Well, later in the piece we get some indication of what our correspondent really thinks.
- That gives an indication of how informed they intend to be for the remainder of this debate.
- Perhaps impaired glucose tolerance should be an indication for treatment.
- Prior intrauterine therapy is not an indication for an elective caesarean section.
- Failure to establish regular breathing in the first minute after birth is an indication for assisted ventilation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the