- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (pointer) indicador (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (instrument) indicador (masculine)
- Surely something as simple as an electronic speed indicator, coupled with a 30 mph zone sign, would have effectively targeted the worst offenders.
- The ship's speed indicator jumped forward, as did the ship, leaving the dimmer-witted fighters behind.
- My last recollection was noting 120 mp/h on the air speed indicator, then I ploughed into trees.
- 2 countable/numerable [Cars/Automovilismo] intermitente (m), direccional (f) (Colombia, Mexico/Colombia, México) , señalizador (masculine) (de viraje) (Chile)More example sentences
- Conventional car lighting has a number of elements - headlamps, indicators, brake lights - in set positions.
- Clumsy indicator / fog lights upset the purposeful, shark-like nose and bling-bling chrome filler cap allied with red brake callipers also look out of place.
- Flashing direction indicators for motor vehicles, which will be legal in this country from Friday, were pioneered in Bradford, where they were fitted to some trolley-buses over a year ago.
- 3 countable/numerable (sign) indicador (masculine) leading economic indicators los indicadores económicos básicosMore example sentences
- The results suggest that the frequency of publication of financial statements may be an indicator of economic performance.
- Furthermore, the jump in oil prices is reflected in the trade deficit - an indicator of the unsatisfactory level of competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy.
- The most reliable scale is the Global Severity Index, an indicator of general stress level.
- 4 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Chemistry/Química] indicador (masculine)More example sentences
- The color change in acid-base indicators is due to a chemical reaction between the indicator and the hydronium ions in the solution.
- This absence of correlation should warn against using CO temperature coefficients of chemical shifts as indicators of a hydrogen bond acceptor.
- Trace elements and oxygen isotopes are useful geochemical indicators of the chemistry of the waters from which the chert precipitated.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.