Translation of indisposition in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- [formal] a minor indispositionuna ligera indisposición [formal]Example sentences
- On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden indisposition ".
- Aides to the Prime Minister said he was suffering from a " slight indisposition ".
- Mrs. Clinton was confined to her room that morning by a slight indisposition.
- A social catastrophe would therefore pose no more than a minor indisposition for the regime.
- First, this is an application which has to overcome this Court's indisposition to revisiting discretionary decisions of trial judges.
- There's a disposition to believe any bad news, whatever the source, and an indisposition to believe the good news, no matter how reliable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.