- 1.1 c (person) indonesio, -sia (m,f)More example sentences1.2 u (language) indonesio (m)
More example sentences
- Most teachers in the National Plus schools are Indonesians with a small number of expatriate teachers.
- This historical perspective is once again an issue of relevance to Indonesians and Indonesian art today.
- About half the number were Australian, with Britons and Indonesians being among the other casualties.
- What was wrong with keeping official Indonesian, the language of the region and the one in which a whole generation of East Timorese had been educated?