- 1 c and u (incentive) incentivo (masculine), aliciente (masculine)More example sentences
- In effect these new finances represent the inducement required to persuade developing countries to conserve their genetic resources.
- Undue inducement, coercion, selection bias towards the poor, and distortion of the doctor-patient relationship are cited by critics of financial incentives.
- The ordinary meaning of ‘incitement’ as adopted in the authorities is that it encompasses encouragement, persuasion or inducement.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] inducción (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.