Translation of inducement in Spanish:
- 1 c and u (incentive) incentivo (masculine), aliciente (masculine)Example sentences
- In effect these new finances represent the inducement required to persuade developing countries to conserve their genetic resources.
- Undue inducement, coercion, selection bias towards the poor, and distortion of the doctor-patient relationship are cited by critics of financial incentives.
- The ordinary meaning of ‘incitement’ as adopted in the authorities is that it encompasses encouragement, persuasion or inducement.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] inducción (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.