- 1 c and u (incentive) incentivo (masculine), aliciente (masculine)More example sentences
- In effect these new finances represent the inducement required to persuade developing countries to conserve their genetic resources.
- Undue inducement, coercion, selection bias towards the poor, and distortion of the doctor-patient relationship are cited by critics of financial incentives.
- The ordinary meaning of ‘incitement’ as adopted in the authorities is that it encompasses encouragement, persuasion or inducement.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] inducción (feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.