Translation of industrial in Spanish:
- 1.1(area/town)(production/development/capacity)(architecture/design/engineering)(espionage)industrial wasteresiduos (masculine plural) industrialesExample sentences1.2
(alcohol)Example sentences1.3 (in employment) See examples:industrial injury
- Accordingly in 1939 only the more developed industrial nations could hope to exercise any significant degree of air power.
- He spoke after the conclusion of the annual meeting of the Group of 20 industrial and developing nations near Beijing yesterday.
- The death penalty has long isolated the United States among Western industrial nations.
industrial psychologist industrial rehabilitationlesión (feminine) laboralindustrial unrestrehabilitación (feminine) industrialagitación (feminine) entre los trabajadoresExample sentences
- Campus also distributes heating oil and industrial fuel.
- In practice, these industrial laws are systematically designed to increase the atomisation - and thereby reduce the power - of working people.
- The Government has been arguing that it is this measure that will be the ultimate safeguard for citizens involved in peaceful protests and industrial strikes.
- There is talk of how Bilbao, a small industrial town on the North coast of Spain, through its Guggenheim Museum.
- A disused coal mine shaft was used for decades to dump hundreds of tons of industrial waste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.