Translation of industrial in Spanish:
- 1.1 [area/town] industrial; [production/development/capacity] industrial; [architecture/design/engineering] industrial; [espionage] industrial industrial waste residuos (masculine plural) industrialesExample sentences1.2 [alcohol] industrial; [diamond] natural, industrial
Example sentences1.3 (in employment) industrial injury lesión (feminine) laboral industrial psychologist psicólogo, (masculine, feminine) industrial industrial rehabilitation rehabilitación (feminine) industrial industrial unrest agitación (feminine) entre los trabajadores
- Accordingly in 1939 only the more developed industrial nations could hope to exercise any significant degree of air power.
- He spoke after the conclusion of the annual meeting of the Group of 20 industrial and developing nations near Beijing yesterday.
- The death penalty has long isolated the United States among Western industrial nations.
- Campus also distributes heating oil and industrial fuel.
- In practice, these industrial laws are systematically designed to increase the atomisation - and thereby reduce the power - of working people.
- The Government has been arguing that it is this measure that will be the ultimate safeguard for citizens involved in peaceful protests and industrial strikes.
- There is talk of how Bilbao, a small industrial town on the North coast of Spain, through its Guggenheim Museum.
- A disused coal mine shaft was used for decades to dump hundreds of tons of industrial waste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.