Translation of industrial action in Spanish:
- (British English) [formal](huelga o cualquier otra medida de presión ejercida en un conflicto laboral)Example sentences
- The illegal industrial action was a protest against the growing trend of privatisation.
- It is not clear what action the pilots might take, but industrial action has been ruled out.
- The protest will consider further industrial action if the pay rise is not granted.
Definition of industrial action in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.