Translation of industrial action in Spanish:
- (British English) [formal](huelga o cualquier otra medida de presión ejercida en un conflicto laboral)Example sentences
- The illegal industrial action was a protest against the growing trend of privatisation.
- It is not clear what action the pilots might take, but industrial action has been ruled out.
- The protest will consider further industrial action if the pay rise is not granted.
Definition of industrial action in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.