Translation of infancy in Spanish:
- 1 (babyhood) primera infancia (feminine) from earliest infancy desde su más tierna infancia this branch of science is still in its infancy esta rama de la ciencia está aún en pañales or en mantillasExample sentences
- In rural Bangladesh, for example, more girls than boys die during infancy and early childhood.
- People learn to make visual sense of faces and other items of interest, often during infancy and early childhood but sometimes over much longer periods.
- All their children died in infancy, perhaps from childhood infections so easily treated today.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] minoría (feminine) de edadExample sentences
- D will be liable where he has used another person to procure the commission of the offence and that person is not guilty of the offence due to, for example, infancy, lack of mens rea or insanity.
- Thus, in this case the court went behind a judgment obtained by default which was founded on a bill of exchange drawn by the debtor during his infancy.
- Some events may terminate infancy automatically, such as, marriage and employment outside the home.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the