- 1 (babyhood) primera infancia (feminine) from earliest infancy desde su más tierna infancia this branch of science is still in its infancy esta rama de la ciencia está aún en pañales or en mantillasMore example sentences
- In rural Bangladesh, for example, more girls than boys die during infancy and early childhood.
- People learn to make visual sense of faces and other items of interest, often during infancy and early childhood but sometimes over much longer periods.
- All their children died in infancy, perhaps from childhood infections so easily treated today.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] minoría (feminine) de edadMore example sentences
- D will be liable where he has used another person to procure the commission of the offence and that person is not guilty of the offence due to, for example, infancy, lack of mens rea or insanity.
- Thus, in this case the court went behind a judgment obtained by default which was founded on a bill of exchange drawn by the debtor during his infancy.
- Some events may terminate infancy automatically, such as, marriage and employment outside the home.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.