Translation of infancy in Spanish:
- 1 (babyhood) primera infancia (feminine) from earliest infancy desde su más tierna infancia this branch of science is still in its infancy esta rama de la ciencia está aún en pañales or en mantillasExample sentences
- In rural Bangladesh, for example, more girls than boys die during infancy and early childhood.
- People learn to make visual sense of faces and other items of interest, often during infancy and early childhood but sometimes over much longer periods.
- All their children died in infancy, perhaps from childhood infections so easily treated today.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] minoría (feminine) de edadExample sentences
- D will be liable where he has used another person to procure the commission of the offence and that person is not guilty of the offence due to, for example, infancy, lack of mens rea or insanity.
- Thus, in this case the court went behind a judgment obtained by default which was founded on a bill of exchange drawn by the debtor during his infancy.
- Some events may terminate infancy automatically, such as, marriage and employment outside the home.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.