Translation of infant in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (baby)bebé (masculine)while still an infant
niño, (-ña) (masculine, feminine)cuando era un bebéthe Holy InfantExample sentences1.2 (British English) (School)
niño, (-ña) (masculine, feminine) (entre cinco y siete años de edad)Example sentences
- Children consistently rated girls better caregivers for infants, young kids and the elderly.
- Very young children and newborn infants require a lower dose than older children.
- Shaken baby syndrome occurs most frequently in infants younger than six months old, yet can occur up to the age of three.
- Around 100 children were selected by Pinehurst junior and infants schools to attend the party.
- Proposals have been revealed for the infant school, junior school and nursery to move to a new campus off Sheepfoot Lane, within the perimeter of Heaton Park.
- Angry parents and residents were protesting yesterday over a proposal to build a mobile phone mast near an infant and junior school.
- 2 (Law)Example sentences
- In the result the benefit of the lease was assigned by decree to the infant and the trustee, subject to indemnity, made to account for profits.
- I would ask the Court to note that the plaintiff is an infant.
- It may look different if the person being detained is an infant utterly incapable of fleeing the jurisdiction or giving trouble.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.