Translation of inferior in Spanish:
- 1 (no comparative/sin comparativo) 1.1 (of lower quality) [product] (de calidad) inferior; [workmanship] inferior of very inferior quality de ínfima calidad she makes me feel inferior me hace sentir inferior inferior
tosth/sb inferior aalgo/algn 1.2 (subordinate) [rank/status] inferiorExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 [Astronomy/Astronomía] [planet] inferior
- Even the angels are inferior to man in status and are asked by God to pay obeisance to him.
- Traditionally, the combat service support forces have occupied a status seen as somewhat inferior to those of the other two categories.
- Obviously, since it is shielded from the burden of having to please customers or compete in a real marketplace, its quality will be inferior to paid research.
- The inevitable result will be a diminished standard of living and inferior quality of life for the average American.
- Although Monaghan did not really test the home team the manager placed more focus on how his team performed and less about the inferior standard of the visitors.
- Liebowitz and Margolis are skeptical that any convincing claim of path dependent selection of an objectively inferior standard has been established.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.