- [land/soil] estéril, infecundo, yermo [literary/literario]; [woman/man/animal] estérilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- On the other hand, clinical cytogenetic studies of malformed and infertile dogs have been rather poorly developed.
- ‘Twice we tried to mate her,’ says Pyarejan, who fears his elephant is infertile.
- The sperm of the altered mice were less vigorous than normal, and the mice were completely infertile.
- Most Haitians live in rural areas as sharecroppers working infertile land.
- However, many people find it difficult to sustain their families on small plots of infertile land.
- These were farms so small or with such infertile land as to be unable to support a family at a minimum standard of living.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.