- [land/soil] estéril, infecundo, yermo [literario/literary]; [woman/man/animal] estérilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- On the other hand, clinical cytogenetic studies of malformed and infertile dogs have been rather poorly developed.
- ‘Twice we tried to mate her,’ says Pyarejan, who fears his elephant is infertile.
- The sperm of the altered mice were less vigorous than normal, and the mice were completely infertile.
- Most Haitians live in rural areas as sharecroppers working infertile land.
- However, many people find it difficult to sustain their families on small plots of infertile land.
- These were farms so small or with such infertile land as to be unable to support a family at a minimum standard of living.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.