- 1.1 (arousing anger) [speech/remark/writing] incendiario, que exalta or [literary/literario] inflama los ánimosMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] inflamatorio
More example sentences
- Some journalists have attacked the inflammatory speeches of some imams.
- He was charged with making inflammatory speeches and inciting people to violence.
- We can only speculate as to why Mr Townend chose to deliver his inflammatory speech when he did.
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are idiopathic inflammatory disorders of unknown aetiology.
- Fistulae may result from localized infection or indicate inflammatory bowel disease.
- Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease in which your immune system attacks some of your own cells.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an