- 1.1 (arousing anger) [speech/remark/writing] incendiario, que exalta or [literary/literario] inflama los ánimosMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] inflamatorio
More example sentences
- Some journalists have attacked the inflammatory speeches of some imams.
- He was charged with making inflammatory speeches and inciting people to violence.
- We can only speculate as to why Mr Townend chose to deliver his inflammatory speech when he did.
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are idiopathic inflammatory disorders of unknown aetiology.
- Fistulae may result from localized infection or indicate inflammatory bowel disease.
- Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease in which your immune system attacks some of your own cells.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.