Translation of inflammatory in Spanish:
- 1.1 (arousing anger) [speech/remark/writing] incendiario, que exalta or [literary/literario] inflama los ánimosExample sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] inflamatorio
- Some journalists have attacked the inflammatory speeches of some imams.
- He was charged with making inflammatory speeches and inciting people to violence.
- We can only speculate as to why Mr Townend chose to deliver his inflammatory speech when he did.
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are idiopathic inflammatory disorders of unknown aetiology.
- Fistulae may result from localized infection or indicate inflammatory bowel disease.
- Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease in which your immune system attacks some of your own cells.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.