Translation of inflated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (with air, gas) inflado, hinchado (Spain/España)Example sentences1.2 (exaggerated) [figures/sums/prices] inflado; [reputation] exagerado she has an inflated sense of her own importance se cree muy importante 1.3 (pompous) [style/language] ampuloso, rimbombante
- Then replace the punctured rear wheel with the inflated front wheel.
- His first design used a number of thin inflated tubes inside a leather cover.
- By the end of the day several inflated balloons will end up littering the far bank.
- Ah, they're all about inflated self-importance, anyway.
- Then tougher legislation is announced to deal with the inflated problem.
- My prize goes to whoever wrote the ridiculously inflated press blurb.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.