Translation of inflated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (with air, gas)inflado
hinchado (Spain)Example sentences1.2 (exaggerated)
- Then replace the punctured rear wheel with the inflated front wheel.
- His first design used a number of thin inflated tubes inside a leather cover.
- By the end of the day several inflated balloons will end up littering the far bank.
inflado(reputation)she has an inflated sense of her own importance
exageradose cree muy importante1.3 (pompous)Example sentences
- Ah, they're all about inflated self-importance, anyway.
- Then tougher legislation is announced to deal with the inflated problem.
- My prize goes to whoever wrote the ridiculously inflated press blurb.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.