Translation of inflexible in Spanish:
- 1.1 [personality/attitude/regulations] inflexibleExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [substance/material] rígido
- When you disagree with her or won't go along with something she wants to do, she's completely inflexible and unwilling to compromise.
- People over 35 were thought to be ‘too inflexible and unwilling to learn’.
- It would appear that the new order of Catholicism is as equally inflexible and uncompromising, as the old order would appear to be.
- The contract is inflexible, whatever the circumstances.
- And it's not surprising that governments make inflexible stands in circumstances such as these relating to children.
- This week's inflexible attitudes and blinkered thinking is just the scenario you naughty Aquarians love to be outrageous and make mischief in
- Janice was fairly stiff and inflexible, with a bad back, so the movements were geared to her level of ability.
- Your vertebrae begin to grow together, forming vertical bony outgrowths and becoming stiff and inflexible.
- When they're cold, they're stiff and inflexible, and forcibly stretching them could lead to injury or strains.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.