Translation of informant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (source)1.2 (Linguistics, Psychology, Sociology)informador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Indeed, the movement of such people can easily be monitored by informants and police officers out of uniform.
- It has been claimed that information supplied by an informant to the Special Branch in Dublin, which if acted upon might have thwarted the terrorists, was never passed to the RUC.
- Fulton was linked to the killing through police informants, not through forensics.
- Interviewers who could speak and read the informants ' language obtained household, socioeconomic, and personal information and information on health and use of health services.
- By using the CBCL, TRF, and YSR, observations on the problem behaviors of a specific child can be obtained from different informants.
- It seems very likely that different responses would have been obtained from the same informants, with variation in the context of questioning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to