Translation of informed in Spanish:
- (observer/source/critic)bien informado(criticism/approach)informed opinion has it that …bien fundadoit's an informed guesslos entendidos opinan que …se trata de una conjetura hecha sobre cierta base or con cierto fundamentoExample sentences
- This inverts the philosophy of education: the imparting of knowledge by the informed to the uninformed.
- I do not consider either that the Inspector's reasoning can be supplemented by the knowledge available to the informed reader.
- We continue to attract an informed and relatively affluent readership, with 83% of readers in the top three socio-economic brackets.
- There needs to be an informed debate on the subject.
- I was growing vegetables in Samoa at the time, and so I am really unable to express in any way an informed view on the subject, Peter.
- This might or might not be a good idea; I don't know enough about the subject to have an informed opinion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than