Translation of infringe in Spanish:
no cumplir (con)
- It was held that the defendants infringed the plaintiff's exclusive right conferred by the Copyright Act 1911 to authorise a performance of the play.
- Not only are these of inferior quality, you could yourself be infringing copyright laws by using them, no matter how much you paid.
- Their first ground of challenge is that the regime is unlawful both because it infringes a fundamental common law right of access to the courts and because it is contrary to Section 32 of the 1988 Act.
- to infringe
onor uponsomething(on rights/privacy/air space)
violar algoExample sentences
- While this may seem to infringe on the personal liberty of those who can afford to buy two or more homes, it would increase the liberty of those who can, at present, no longer afford to buy one.
- There is a place for a healthy patriotism so long as it does not undermine or infringe on the rights and feelings of others.
- What right had he to infringe on my personal relationships?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.