ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1.1 (of law) contravención (feminine), violación (feminine); (of contract) incumplimiento (masculine); [Sport/Deporte] falta (feminine) they admitted infringement of copyright reconocieron no haber respetado los derechos de autorMore example sentences1.2 (of rights) violación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The dismemberment is done in visualization only, hence there is no infringement of the rule of conduct.
- Related to the quality issue are proposals to change the damages awarded for infringement.
- Criminal proceedings were brought in the United Kingdom for infringement of fisheries legislation.
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
- Three families in France have won, on appeal, monetary damages for infringement of their childrens' rights not to have been born.
- Unjustified, or even accidental infringements of the privilege erode the public's confidence in the fairness of the criminal justice system.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.