Translation of infringement in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- 1 (of law)(of contract) incumplimiento (masculine)(Sport)they admitted infringement of copyright
falta (feminine)reconocieron no haber respetado los derechos de autorExample sentences
- The dismemberment is done in visualization only, hence there is no infringement of the rule of conduct.
- Related to the quality issue are proposals to change the damages awarded for infringement.
- Criminal proceedings were brought in the United Kingdom for infringement of fisheries legislation.
- 2 (of rights)Example sentences
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
- Three families in France have won, on appeal, monetary damages for infringement of their childrens' rights not to have been born.
- Unjustified, or even accidental infringements of the privilege erode the public's confidence in the fairness of the criminal justice system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.