Translation of infringement in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (of law) contravención (feminine), violación (feminine); (of contract) incumplimiento (masculine); [Sport/Deporte] falta (feminine) they admitted infringement of copyright reconocieron no haber respetado los derechos de autorExample sentences1.2 (of rights) violación (feminine)
- The dismemberment is done in visualization only, hence there is no infringement of the rule of conduct.
- Related to the quality issue are proposals to change the damages awarded for infringement.
- Criminal proceedings were brought in the United Kingdom for infringement of fisheries legislation.
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
- Three families in France have won, on appeal, monetary damages for infringement of their childrens' rights not to have been born.
- Unjustified, or even accidental infringements of the privilege erode the public's confidence in the fairness of the criminal justice system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.