noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (of law) contravención (feminine), violación (feminine); (of contract) incumplimiento (masculine); [Sport/Deporte] falta (feminine) they admitted infringement of copyright reconocieron no haber respetado los derechos de autorMore example sentences1.2 (of rights) violación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The dismemberment is done in visualization only, hence there is no infringement of the rule of conduct.
- Related to the quality issue are proposals to change the damages awarded for infringement.
- Criminal proceedings were brought in the United Kingdom for infringement of fisheries legislation.
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
- Three families in France have won, on appeal, monetary damages for infringement of their childrens' rights not to have been born.
- Unjustified, or even accidental infringements of the privilege erode the public's confidence in the fairness of the criminal justice system.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.