- 1.1 (of law) contravención (f), violación (f); (of contract) incumplimiento (m); [Sport] falta (f) they admitted infringement of copyright reconocieron no haber respetado los derechos de autorMore example sentences1.2 (of rights) violación (f)
More example sentences
- The dismemberment is done in visualization only, hence there is no infringement of the rule of conduct.
- Related to the quality issue are proposals to change the damages awarded for infringement.
- Criminal proceedings were brought in the United Kingdom for infringement of fisheries legislation.
- Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
- Three families in France have won, on appeal, monetary damages for infringement of their childrens' rights not to have been born.
- Unjustified, or even accidental infringements of the privilege erode the public's confidence in the fairness of the criminal justice system.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.