Translation of infusion in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1 (extract)(drink)Example sentences
- Whether drinks have infusions, fresh fruit or vegetable garnishes, or muddled fruit - fresh, sparkling, simple and less sweet are the buzz words this spring.
- Poach salmon in an infusion of green tea and ginger.
- A strong infusion of the tea with brewer's yeast treats delayed menses.
- 2 (of money, new life)Example sentences
- The infusion of supernatural elements into human societies is itself a natural phenomenon that has a naturalistic origin and history.
- Where's your next talent infusion coming from?
- This rebuilding job will need at least one more season of talent infusion to contend for the playoffs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.