- 1 (extract) infusión (f); (drink) infusión (f), tisana (f), agua (f‡) (AmC, Andes) , té (m) de yuyos (Per, RPl)More example sentences
- Whether drinks have infusions, fresh fruit or vegetable garnishes, or muddled fruit - fresh, sparkling, simple and less sweet are the buzz words this spring.
- Poach salmon in an infusion of green tea and ginger.
- A strong infusion of the tea with brewer's yeast treats delayed menses.
- 2 (of money, new life) inyección (f)More example sentences
- The infusion of supernatural elements into human societies is itself a natural phenomenon that has a naturalistic origin and history.
- Where's your next talent infusion coming from?
- This rebuilding job will need at least one more season of talent infusion to contend for the playoffs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.