Translation of ingredient in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cookery) the ingredients of o for this dishlos ingredientes de or para este platoExample sentences1.2 (Pharmacology) active ingredient
componente activo1.3 (element) the main ingredients of her characterlos principales elementos de su carácteran essential ingredient of o for happinessun ingrediente or elemento esencial para ser felizExample sentences
- Place the first four ingredients in a food processor with a pinch of salt, and process until combined.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan big enough to hold everything, including the pears.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and place on a plate.
- The contribution of her staff over many years was also a vital ingredient in the factor of success.
- His fiction is constipated with the factual ingredients he stuffed into it.
- It is a film about overcoming the odds, an integral ingredient of the bush myth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.