Translation of ingredient in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cookery) the ingredients of o for this dish1.2 (Pharmacology) active ingredientlos ingredientes de or para este platocomponente activoExample sentences1.3 (element) the main ingredients of her character
an essential ingredient of o for happinesslos principales elementos de su carácterun ingrediente or elemento esencial para ser felizExample sentences
- Place the first four ingredients in a food processor with a pinch of salt, and process until combined.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan big enough to hold everything, including the pears.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and place on a plate.
- The contribution of her staff over many years was also a vital ingredient in the factor of success.
- His fiction is constipated with the factual ingredients he stuffed into it.
- It is a film about overcoming the odds, an integral ingredient of the bush myth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.