Translation of ingress in Spanish:
- [formal]Example sentences
- In fact, most ports are designed for easy ingress and egress.
- Some facilities can limit their point of ingress and egress to only one or two entrances.
- And so we're working on plans to create villages on the periphery of the marshes where we can provide quick egress and ingress to go into it and back out.
- Market Street, between Sauer and Harrison streets, will form part of the square, becoming an underpass, with an ingress, or entrance, in Kort Street and egress, or exit, after Harrison Street.
- Though the entrance is the same, the ingress to the entertainment area is separate from the main living space.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.