Translation of ingress in Spanish:
- [formal] acceso (masculine)Example sentences
- In fact, most ports are designed for easy ingress and egress.
- Some facilities can limit their point of ingress and egress to only one or two entrances.
- And so we're working on plans to create villages on the periphery of the marshes where we can provide quick egress and ingress to go into it and back out.
- Market Street, between Sauer and Harrison streets, will form part of the square, becoming an underpass, with an ingress, or entrance, in Kort Street and egress, or exit, after Harrison Street.
- Though the entrance is the same, the ingress to the entertainment area is separate from the main living space.
- It was possible to deal with complaints in this way, because although the occasions of water ingress were not isolated, usually no damage was caused or any damage that was caused to stock or to decoration was of a minor nature only.
- More restoration took place in 1868 following water ingress, which caused considerable damage.
- Some apartments have been affected by water ingress.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the