Translation of ingress in Spanish:
- [formal]Example sentences
- In fact, most ports are designed for easy ingress and egress.
- Some facilities can limit their point of ingress and egress to only one or two entrances.
- And so we're working on plans to create villages on the periphery of the marshes where we can provide quick egress and ingress to go into it and back out.
- Market Street, between Sauer and Harrison streets, will form part of the square, becoming an underpass, with an ingress, or entrance, in Kort Street and egress, or exit, after Harrison Street.
- Though the entrance is the same, the ingress to the entertainment area is separate from the main living space.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.