Translation of ingress in Spanish:
- [formal] acceso (masculine)Example sentences
- In fact, most ports are designed for easy ingress and egress.
- Some facilities can limit their point of ingress and egress to only one or two entrances.
- And so we're working on plans to create villages on the periphery of the marshes where we can provide quick egress and ingress to go into it and back out.
- Market Street, between Sauer and Harrison streets, will form part of the square, becoming an underpass, with an ingress, or entrance, in Kort Street and egress, or exit, after Harrison Street.
- Though the entrance is the same, the ingress to the entertainment area is separate from the main living space.
- It was possible to deal with complaints in this way, because although the occasions of water ingress were not isolated, usually no damage was caused or any damage that was caused to stock or to decoration was of a minor nature only.
- More restoration took place in 1868 following water ingress, which caused considerable damage.
- Some apartments have been affected by water ingress.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.