Translation of inhospitable in Spanish:
- Tibetans still form a majority of people living in the inhospitable countryside.
- So why would any sane recreational diver seek to dive in such an inhospitable environment?
- It is a harsh, inhospitable land, covered in flies and governed by insufferable temperatures that defies easy civilization.
- He encountered storms, bogs and forests, was given the cold shoulder by the inhospitable inhabitants of Fouzilhac, got lost and had to camp out for the first time.
- She lived in Toronto for one year and discovered that English Canadians were not the cold, inhospitable lot she had been led to believe they were.
- Nor were its inhabitants ‘a wild and inhospitable people’, of whom it could be said ‘All their habits are the habits of barbarians’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.