Translation of initial in Spanish:
- [shock/response] inicial; [vowel/consonant] inicial in the initial stages en la etapa inicial, al principio my initial reaction mi primera reacciónExample sentences
- They want to see if the initial, favorable impression was justified.
- The initial impression is of a tiny, brilliantly painted chapel.
- There were 1,703 initial claims by newly discharged veterans, an increase of 9 from the preceding week.
- This simple activity helps students focus on initial letters in words in both languages.
- In Experiment 2, we found that the initial letter of the solution word was no better as a cue than either the middle or last letter.
- In PDF files particularly, initial letters may be separated from the rest of the word.
- inicial (feminine) my initials mis iniciales
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
- inicialar, ponerle* las iniciales a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.