Translation of initial in Spanish:
- [shock/response] inicial; [vowel/consonant] inicial in the initial stages en la etapa inicial, al principio my initial reaction mi primera reacciónExample sentences
- They want to see if the initial, favorable impression was justified.
- The initial impression is of a tiny, brilliantly painted chapel.
- There were 1,703 initial claims by newly discharged veterans, an increase of 9 from the preceding week.
- This simple activity helps students focus on initial letters in words in both languages.
- In Experiment 2, we found that the initial letter of the solution word was no better as a cue than either the middle or last letter.
- In PDF files particularly, initial letters may be separated from the rest of the word.
- inicial (feminine) my initials mis iniciales
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
- inicialar, ponerle* las iniciales a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.