- [shock/response] inicial; [vowel/consonant] inicial in the initial stages en la etapa inicial, al principio my initial reaction mi primera reacción initial letter letra (feminine) inicialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They want to see if the initial, favorable impression was justified.
- The initial impression is of a tiny, brilliantly painted chapel.
- There were 1,703 initial claims by newly discharged veterans, an increase of 9 from the preceding week.
- This simple activity helps students focus on initial letters in words in both languages.
- In Experiment 2, we found that the initial letter of the solution word was no better as a cue than either the middle or last letter.
- In PDF files particularly, initial letters may be separated from the rest of the word.
- inicial (feminine) my initials mis inicialesMore example sentences
- It would have been helpful to have each man's name or initials before each letter.
- Bach concluded all his works with the letters AMDG - the initials of the Latin words meaning ‘To the greater glory of God’.
- Robert's wife Susan said that the irons had such a positive effect that they gave someone who used them a good hair day - the initials of this phrase then became the company's name.