- 1 c and u (admission) initiation (
intosth) iniciación (feminine)( enalgo) (before noun/delante del nombre) initiation ceremony ceremonia (feminine) iniciática or de iniciaciónMore example sentences
- He urged the society to enhance its initiation ceremonies.
- It was also the occasion for young men's initiation rites.
- I entered into what I consider to be one of the most serious oaths in my life on the night of my first initiation.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (of plan, talks) inicio (masculine) [formal], comienzo (masculine)More example sentences
- The most recent development in academic programs has been the initiation of the PhD-granting program in Rehabilitation Sciences.
- In such cases, the government is simply doing its entirely proper, strictly limited job of protecting individual rights from the initiation of physical force.
- The initiation of a review is the responsibility of the administrator's supervisor, who shall tailor the review to the unique aspects of the position.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the