Translation of initiation in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (admission)initiation (
intosomething) (before noun) initiation ceremonyceremonia (feminine) iniciática or de iniciaciónExample sentences
- He urged the society to enhance its initiation ceremonies.
- It was also the occasion for young men's initiation rites.
- I entered into what I consider to be one of the most serious oaths in my life on the night of my first initiation.
- 2 uncountable (of plan, talks)Example sentences
- The most recent development in academic programs has been the initiation of the PhD-granting program in Rehabilitation Sciences.
- In such cases, the government is simply doing its entirely proper, strictly limited job of protecting individual rights from the initiation of physical force.
- The initiation of a review is the responsibility of the administrator's supervisor, who shall tailor the review to the unique aspects of the position.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.