Translation of initiation in Spanish:
- 1 c and u (admission) initiation (
intosth) iniciación (feminine)( enalgo) (before noun/delante del nombre) initiation ceremony ceremonia (feminine) iniciática or de iniciaciónExample sentences
- He urged the society to enhance its initiation ceremonies.
- It was also the occasion for young men's initiation rites.
- I entered into what I consider to be one of the most serious oaths in my life on the night of my first initiation.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (of plan, talks) inicio (masculine) [formal], comienzo (masculine)Example sentences
- The most recent development in academic programs has been the initiation of the PhD-granting program in Rehabilitation Sciences.
- In such cases, the government is simply doing its entirely proper, strictly limited job of protecting individual rights from the initiation of physical force.
- The initiation of a review is the responsibility of the administrator's supervisor, who shall tailor the review to the unique aspects of the position.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the