- 1.1 c and u [Medicine/Medicina] inyección (feminine) to give sb an injection ponerle* or darle* una inyección a algn she had an injection of insulin le pusieron or le dieron una inyección de insulinaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable
(fuel injection)inyección (feminine) de combustible 1.3 countable/numerable (of capital, energy) inyección (feminine)More example sentences
- There is no proven benefit to topical ointments, suppositories, or injections of local anesthetic.
- The area is numbed with an injection of local anesthetic.
- It also highlighted excessive use of injections and blood transfusions without proper sterilisation.
- Usually they are given by intravenous injection, by infusion pump into a vein or orally.
- EDITOR We have three comments about Pickup et al's meta-analysis comparing insulin infusion with injection, which may cast a different light on their main conclusion.
- Samples were introduced by gravity injection from 20 cm height for 20 s.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the