Translation of injunction in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Law) to seek/obtain an injunction against somebodysolicitar/obtener un mandamiento judicial en contra de alguien1.2 (order) [formal]Example sentences
- Commands and injunctions, as I suggested, punctuate the text from the outset.
- Ancient traditions and rituals tend to abound with precepts and injunctions.
- However, Muslim teachers quickly said acceptance of secularism is a rejection of Allah's injunctions, it is atheistic and a rejection of Islam.
- This is not simply a case about an injunction to restrain threatened future conduct.
- The Attorney-General sought an injunction to restrain breach of confidence.
- The council's 15-strong Neighbour Nuisance Unit has helped secure more than 1,600 orders and injunctions against thugs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.