Translation of injunction in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Law/Derecho] mandamiento (masculine) judicial to seek/obtain an injunction against sb solicitar/obtener* un mandamiento judicial en contra de algn 1.2 (order) [formal] orden (feminine)Example sentences
- Commands and injunctions, as I suggested, punctuate the text from the outset.
- Ancient traditions and rituals tend to abound with precepts and injunctions.
- However, Muslim teachers quickly said acceptance of secularism is a rejection of Allah's injunctions, it is atheistic and a rejection of Islam.
- This is not simply a case about an injunction to restrain threatened future conduct.
- The Attorney-General sought an injunction to restrain breach of confidence.
- The council's 15-strong Neighbour Nuisance Unit has helped secure more than 1,600 orders and injunctions against thugs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.