Translation of injunction in Spanish:
- 1 (Law) to seek/obtain an injunction against somebodysolicitar/obtener un mandamiento judicial en contra de alguienExample sentences
- This is not simply a case about an injunction to restrain threatened future conduct.
- The Attorney-General sought an injunction to restrain breach of confidence.
- The council's 15-strong Neighbour Nuisance Unit has helped secure more than 1,600 orders and injunctions against thugs.
- 2 (order) [formal]Example sentences
- Commands and injunctions, as I suggested, punctuate the text from the outset.
- Ancient traditions and rituals tend to abound with precepts and injunctions.
- However, Muslim teachers quickly said acceptance of secularism is a rejection of Allah's injunctions, it is atheistic and a rejection of Islam.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.