- 1.1 [Law/Derecho] mandamiento (masculine) judicial to seek/obtain an injunction against sb solicitar/obtener* un mandamiento judicial en contra de algn 1.2 (order) [formal] orden (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Commands and injunctions, as I suggested, punctuate the text from the outset.
- Ancient traditions and rituals tend to abound with precepts and injunctions.
- However, Muslim teachers quickly said acceptance of secularism is a rejection of Allah's injunctions, it is atheistic and a rejection of Islam.
- This is not simply a case about an injunction to restrain threatened future conduct.
- The Attorney-General sought an injunction to restrain breach of confidence.
- The council's 15-strong Neighbour Nuisance Unit has helped secure more than 1,600 orders and injunctions against thugs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.