Translation of ink in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (for writing) please write in ink(before noun) ink bottle/eraserse ruega escribir con tintaa pen and ink sketchfrasco (masculine) /goma (feminine) de tintaun bosquejo a pluma y a tintaExample sentences1.2 (Zoology) (before noun) ink sac
bolsa (feminine) de tintaExample sentences
- It involves showing people words printed in different coloured inks, and asking them to say what the colour of the ink was.
- A number of the works on exhibit are drawings or collages done on paper in bright colored inks or pastels, which are framed in the conventional manner.
- Personalised letters, coloured inks, free pens, promises of free gifts, and even gold or silver envelopes are now routinely used by the commercial sector to attract the attention of potential customers.
- Sachets of deliciously black squid ink are available in fishmongers or delis such as Valvona & Crolla.
- The risotto ‘Nero and Oro’ with the black squid's ink risotto with the gold leaf topping deserves a photo before you eat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, milk and squid ink and mix well.
- (roller/plate)Example sentences
- And as the block was not inked for this procedure it is called blind printing.
- Some would say a collagraph is an intaglio type of print created with a press, while an image taken from the raised, inked surface of a collage is called a collage relief print.
- For a go-getter like Eileen, they had better get the plane warmed up and ready, and the Canadian Embassy should get the visa stamps inked!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to