Translation of inlet in Spanish:
- 1 (in coastline)(of river, sea) brazo (masculine)Example sentences
- It is a land of undulating hills and hollows, dips and drumlins, rivers, inlets, estuaries and lakes, dotted with homes and barns.
- That's because she has traveled many of the nation's lakes, rivers and inlets behind the helm of her 34-foot Silverton, Buy the Hour.
- In the east, in complete contrast, there is a dramatic and wildly beautiful rocky coastline broken by a multitude of bays, inlets and sea lochs.
- 2 (Mechanics) air/oil/water inletentrada de aire/petróleo/agua(before noun) (valve/pipe)
de admisiónExample sentences
- Some of the things that influence range are very subtle, such as poor seals on cooling doors or small pockets of disturbed air around the engine inlets.
- On a calm day, ventilation is mostly achieved by the stack effect, whereby warm air generated by the livestock rises and is expelled through the opening in the roof apex and is replaced by fresh air drawn in at the eave inlets.
- Then we see if there are any inlets (building sewer entrances) and place the rings so they will not encumber the sewer's floor operation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.