Translation of inn in Spanish:
- 1 (tavern)Example sentences
- The Dublin pub, inn or tavern has a history which is as old as the city itself.
- At night, luxuriate at charming inns, sampling Scotch whisky.
- Until the end of the nineteenth century the majority of darts thrown in inns and taverns in this country and utilised in fairgrounds were imported from France.
- 2 (hotel)(History)
posada (feminine)Example sentences
- The grand resort hotels, smaller inns, and boarding houses were concentrated on the region's many lakes, nowhere more so than on the two large lakes on the region's eastern edge.
- We have our choice of lovely motels, hotels, and inns.
- Petitioners are therefore unlikely to be able to afford stay in hotels or inns while they do their rounds of visits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.