Translation of inner in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun, no comparative/delante del nombre, sin comparativo)
- 1.1 [room/layer/part] interior inner Cabinet gabinete (masculine) interno ([ miembros del gabinete ministerial que toman las decisiones ]) the inner circle that advises the President el círculo de asesores más allegados al presidente the inner city[ la zona del centro urbano habitada por familias de escasos ingresos, caracterizada por problemas sociales etc ] the inner ear el oído internoExample sentences1.2 (of person) [life] interior; [thoughts] íntimo inner self fuero (masculine) interno the inner man [humorous/humorístico] el estómago
- We pass through the arch and inside to the inner courtyard.
- Ornate doorways offer glimpses of inner courtyards and enticing interiors; many are university buildings, but just as many are candlelit bistros and bars.
- My legs are really sore today, stiff in places and ways I'm not used to… calves, inner thighs, quads, glutes and that crease just inside the hip at the top of the leg.
- How much do you share your inner feelings or secrets with your best friend?
- These wonderful complements would extend your inner thoughts, your feelings, your emotions, and your experiences.
- His calm gaze masked inner feelings of frustrated anger.
- (in archery) anillo (masculine) ([ que rodea la diana ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.