Translation of inner in Spanish:
adjective (before noun, no comparative)
- 1.1(room/layer/part)inner Cabinetthe inner circle that advises the Presidentgabinete (masculine) interno(miembros del gabinete ministerial que toman las decisiones)the inner cityel círculo de asesores más allegados al presidente(la zona del centro urbano habitada por familias de escasos ingresos, caracterizada por problemas sociales etc)the inner earel oído internoExample sentences1.2 (of person)
(life)(thoughts)inner selfthe inner man [humorous]fuero (masculine) internoel estómagoExample sentences
- We pass through the arch and inside to the inner courtyard.
- Ornate doorways offer glimpses of inner courtyards and enticing interiors; many are university buildings, but just as many are candlelit bistros and bars.
- My legs are really sore today, stiff in places and ways I'm not used to… calves, inner thighs, quads, glutes and that crease just inside the hip at the top of the leg.
- How much do you share your inner feelings or secrets with your best friend?
- These wonderful complements would extend your inner thoughts, your feelings, your emotions, and your experiences.
- His calm gaze masked inner feelings of frustrated anger.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.