Translation of inner in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun, no comparative/delante del nombre, sin comparativo)
- 1.1 [room/layer/part] interior inner Cabinet gabinete (masculine) interno ([ miembros del gabinete ministerial que toman las decisiones ]) the inner circle that advises the President el círculo de asesores más allegados al presidente the inner city[ la zona del centro urbano habitada por familias de escasos ingresos, caracterizada por problemas sociales etc ] the inner ear el oído internoExample sentences1.2 (of person) [life] interior; [thoughts] íntimo inner self fuero (masculine) interno the inner man [humorous/humorístico] el estómago
- We pass through the arch and inside to the inner courtyard.
- Ornate doorways offer glimpses of inner courtyards and enticing interiors; many are university buildings, but just as many are candlelit bistros and bars.
- My legs are really sore today, stiff in places and ways I'm not used to… calves, inner thighs, quads, glutes and that crease just inside the hip at the top of the leg.
- How much do you share your inner feelings or secrets with your best friend?
- These wonderful complements would extend your inner thoughts, your feelings, your emotions, and your experiences.
- His calm gaze masked inner feelings of frustrated anger.
- (in archery) anillo (masculine) ([ que rodea la diana ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the