Translation of inner in Spanish:
adjective before noun, no comparative
- 1.1(room/layer/part)inner Cabinet
interiorgabinete (masculine) interno (miembros del gabinete ministerial que toman las decisiones)the inner circle that advises the Presidentel círculo de asesores más allegados al presidentethe inner city(la zona del centro urbano habitada por familias de escasos ingresos, caracterizada por problemas sociales etc)the inner earel oído internoExample sentences1.2 (of person)
- We pass through the arch and inside to the inner courtyard.
- Ornate doorways offer glimpses of inner courtyards and enticing interiors; many are university buildings, but just as many are candlelit bistros and bars.
- My legs are really sore today, stiff in places and ways I'm not used to… calves, inner thighs, quads, glutes and that crease just inside the hip at the top of the leg.
íntimofuero (masculine) internothe inner man [humorous]el estómagoExample sentences
- How much do you share your inner feelings or secrets with your best friend?
- These wonderful complements would extend your inner thoughts, your feelings, your emotions, and your experiences.
- His calm gaze masked inner feelings of frustrated anger.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.