Translation of input in Spanish:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (of resources) aportación (feminine), aporte (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) a large financial input una gran aportación financiera 1.2 (contribution) aportación (feminine), aporte (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)Example sentences
- In this issue we are particularly requesting your input about people involved in chemical engineering, law, forestry and history.
- It shows that, on average, women contribute 13% to total labour input in farming.
- Having this type of input contributes to a team feeling.
- 2 u and c [Computing/Informática] entrada (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [unit/data/statement] de entradaExample sentences
- The movements in your neck are instantly translated into mouse-compatible input to the computer.
- The mouse is probably the most important computer input item you'll use in your lifetime, and the right mouse will mean a lot to your computing comfort.
- The LL-T2015 can accept input from three different computers using an optional connection cable.
- Others have the inputs for recording audio from external devices like cassette players.
- Both sets ship with a remote control unit with auxiliary sound inputs and a headphone socket.
- To monitor all of this, the channels for all of the live inputs had to be record-enabled.
- 3 [Electricity/Electricidad] 3.1 u and c (of power) entrada (feminine) 3.2 countable/numerable (terminal, jack) entrada (feminine)Example sentences
- It finally allowed efficient input into computers in a format which modern man could understand.
- These strengths make them ideal for certain IT work, such as computer programming or data input, which many people find boring, she said.
- About the same time I was told that the paper tape as a means of computer input was dead, too.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (present participle/participio presente inputting past tense & past participle/pasado y participio pasado, input or , inputted)
- [data/signal] entrar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.