Translation of input in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (of resources) a large financial inputuna gran aportación financieraExample sentences1.2 (contribution)
- It finally allowed efficient input into computers in a format which modern man could understand.
- These strengths make them ideal for certain IT work, such as computer programming or data input, which many people find boring, she said.
- About the same time I was told that the paper tape as a means of computer input was dead, too.
- In this issue we are particularly requesting your input about people involved in chemical engineering, law, forestry and history.
- It shows that, on average, women contribute 13% to total labour input in farming.
- Having this type of input contributes to a team feeling.
- 2 uncountable and countable (Computing)(before noun) (unit/data/statement)
de entradaExample sentences
- The movements in your neck are instantly translated into mouse-compatible input to the computer.
- The mouse is probably the most important computer input item you'll use in your lifetime, and the right mouse will mean a lot to your computing comfort.
- The LL-T2015 can accept input from three different computers using an optional connection cable.
- 3 (Electricity) 3.1 uncountable and countable (of power) 3.2 countable (terminal, jack)Example sentences
- Others have the inputs for recording audio from external devices like cassette players.
- Both sets ship with a remote control unit with auxiliary sound inputs and a headphone socket.
- To monitor all of this, the channels for all of the live inputs had to be record-enabled.
transitive verb present participle inputting past tense & past participle input or inputted
- As numbers added up they were inputted into computer databases - spewing out vote by ballot box after ballot box and available for all to see on the wall behind the tally centre through a projector aid.
- There have been delays in setting up the intelligence system and little or no improvement in inputting details of arrests or summonses on the Police National Computer.
- Work on inputting the details for the Single Payment database was well advanced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.