Translation of inquest in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Law)coroner's inquestpesquisa (feminine) judicial(investigación llevada a cabo por un→ coroner)to hold an inquest on something1.2 (investigation)llevar a cabo una investigación sobre algoExample sentences
- The costs could continue to rise as the Ministry of Defence is considering applying for a judicial review of the inquest.
- When being questioned in the inquest to this last incident, he is said to have given what I consider to be his most infamous saying yet.
- In her opinion the incidents described at the inquest were not necessarily related to the school, but had links with the local community.
- The company is carrying out its own investigation and an inquest was due to be opened this week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than